Tuesday 5 August 2014

British Superbikes



Another great day with another chapter for the new book completed at the British Superbikes at Thruxton. I was invited there by Norma de Bidaph who runs the Gearlink Kawasaki team with her husband Michael. The day gave me the opportunity to not just photograph the bikes on the track, but also to meet Norma who has fought bowel cancer. 

The chapter will tell the story of the day, the challenges I faced photographing these machines travelling at up to 200mph, and how I came into contact with Norma who is the most remarkable woman! 

I took loads of photos with the aim of getting the Gearlink riders for the chapter in the book. This photo is a non Gearlink photo so it will not make the book, but the question is did I get any photos of the Gearlink team good enough to put in the book? There will be one to find out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment