Friday 4 July 2014

Mick Channon + Latest News


This week on one of the hottest days of the year so far, I went to meet ex footballer and now racehorse trainer Mick Channon at his Berkshire stables, and photographed him for the new book. He was a really nice bloke surrounded by a lovely team, and they very keen to help and take part. I spent an hour an hour at the stables, and was taken up to gallops to see Mick working with the horses in action. The full story will appear in the  new book.

This week I have also written a chapter on pubs, and I met up with Pete Bland, landlord of The Malsters Arms near Henley. This chapter will also include a surprise appearance by my late grandfather! :) 

Meanwhile sales of the first book have slowed again after a recent spurt. Sales stand at 309, and all the information about about it where to buy it can be found by clicking here.

There are plenty more people in the pipeline with some potentially very exciting developments hopefully. Next up I am photographing 80s pop star Clare Grogan from Altered Images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment