Wednesday 14 May 2014

Photos On Sale To Raise Funds For Beating Bowel Cancer


The latest fundraising idea is to sell my photos on-line. I have created an album where people can buy photos in a variety of sizes and products. Every penny that I earn will be donated to Beating Bowel Cancer. I am using Photobox.co.uk and 90% of the sale price comes to me so it could be a great way of generating some more funds for the charity.

I shall be using some photos that are in book 1 and some from book 2, which hasn't gone on sale yet. There will also be some of my favourite photos that I have taken that don't appear in either of the books. This will be an ever-changing process with new photos be added all the time. 

Please visit the album on Photobox here and all support will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment