Friday 2 May 2014

More People on Board

It's been an interesting couple of weeks with more people coming on board the book. I have also been busy with my camera getting more pictures done and of course writing the anecdotal chapters. If I can continue to attract  people to take part the finished product is going to be a great read.


David Levenson professional photographer and in remission from bowel cancer has agreed to take part.


Writer Freya North known for her chick-lit novels, who has recently become Ambassador for Beating Bowel Cancer is going to take part.


Next week I am going to photograph Horace Panter, bass player with The Special and as a respected artist his work has exhibited all over the UK.


This week I got to watch and photograph singer songwriter John Bramwell. He played an intimate solo show in Reading, and he is also in the band I Am Kloot.

1 comment: