Monday 27 January 2014

TEXT Donations


To get an overview about the book click here.

The amount of people wishing to make donations as well as buy the book has increased since the book was published. The amount raised by donations so far is not too far behind the amount raised by book sales. It was recently suggested to me by a very kind and generous lady that I should set up TEXT donations as she didn't like to put her bank details on the internet. This hadn't occurred to me and was a good point so I have now added TEXT donations as a way of raising extra funds for the charity. Simply TEXT TIMD66 £1 to 70070 with the amount up to you :) The total amount raised is now over £400 and I would still love book sales to push closer towards the magic 1000 mark, but I would welcome and be very grateful for any TEXT donations which go straight to the Beating Bowel Cancer charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment