Thursday 16 January 2014

An Unsual Marketing Route!


2014 sees a rather unusual marketing route present itself to me. In my attempts to find romance online I am telling potential ladies about myself and of course one of the big things in my life over the last year or so has been the book. So this has become one of my subjects of conversation and it does seemed to have attracted a bit of interest. In fact it could be said that the girls are more interested about the book than they are about me! It would be nice if this route did generate a few sales, but I am hoping it might also get me some romance too!

Sales wise the book does need a boost with just a few sales in January so far. I am hoping to start taking some more photos for the second book too very soon, and to get that process up and running properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment