Friday 5 July 2013

The Price is Right


Come on down the price is right! Eight months ago the paperback version of the book cost £7.21 from Amazon with my £1.01 all going to the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. Amazon then reduced the price to £6.49 whilst continuing to give me the £1.01 for each sale. The good news is that they have just reduced the price again, and the book now costs £5.52 with the same amount coming to me and the charity. This price reduction can only help the fundraising efforts and brings the price a little closer to that of the kindle version, which still costs £1.65 with £0.97 going to the charity. Sales stand at about 262 at the moment so I still have a very long way to go to reaching the magic 1000. The support so far has been fantastic and I can't say how much I appreciate it. For those reading this still undecided please buy the book and make a difference to bowel cancer. It is the book raising funds for bowel cancer, that is not about cancer...

No comments:

Post a Comment